Carolina Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

-1 for jenterline

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Charles 
#1 ·
We exchanged a number of messages, established a price for a Nylon 66 -- and at his request, increased what I was paying for the gun by $25, because he was driving from the other side of Raleigh to Mebane to meet me. (I came from Winston-Salem, which was probably just as far, or farther.) jenterline, a new member, agreed to the deal.

I rescheduled another transfer (I was the seller in that one) so that I could save some driving. My buyer gracefully changed his schedule to help, so that we could meet on Thursday (one of the days jenterline requested) rather than Sunday (which jenterline couldn't do).

Late in the morning of the expected evening transfer, (Thursday, yesterday) I got this email from jenterline:

Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: Nylon 66

Sorry to let you know I can't sell the nylon to you because its going to a close friend who I didn't know was interested. Hope I didn't mess up your plans too bad...

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

I admire friendship and looking out for friends, but not as much as I admire a person honoring his prior agreements.

If you do business with jenterline, be sure to find out if any of his friends are interested in what he's selling.

Here's the item, from the FIREARMS area.

http://carolinashootersforum.com/showthread.php?t=117741&highlight=nylon

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.