-1 for me | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for me

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by saltedbutter, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saltedbutter

saltedbutter Registered Member

I posted an add for a few pistols for sale two days ago. I have a lot of personal value in them and the only reason I even thought about selling was a gun I have been looking to buy for quite some time was available. That gun was sold out from under me yesterday (not by anyone on this forum), at which I found out about this morning. I did not put in my add the sale of the pistols was contingent on the purchase of the other as I should have. I made it clear that I was willing to sell two of the guns and ship them if need be. I reneged on the sale because the guns mean more to me to keep. This is the first time in four years on the forum that I have done something like this and will be the last. I apologized profusely and asked to make it up to the member who I was intending to deal with. I will be happy to share PM's and texts. I am posting this on myself as an explanation of my actions. I am not on the forum to wheel and deal and this won't happen again, period.

Sincerely
    Saltedbutter

2. BurnedOutGeek

BurnedOutGeek SlayerNut - RIP

After review the -1 will stand.

The member preemptively posted and has taken responsibility.

For future reference. If you're not one of the parties involved do not post in the thread please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.