-1 for mike rok | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for mike rok

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by BroadwayJoe, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroadwayJoe

BroadwayJoe Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

I have been back and fourth in communication with user on the purchase of a CX4 for 3 weeks. We came to terms on a sale & price. We agreed on a meetup on Tuesday 10/29 in Kannapolis upon which he was held up at a dentist appointment, wouldnt meet the time and said we would reschedule this weekend. I contacted him this morning to find out what day and time this weekend would be good for him. His response was "Hey, I didn't hear back from you, didn't think u were still interested. I'm going to end up keeping it." Keep in mind I have been in communication with this user since 10/13, why would I just suddenly lose interest after weeks?? I had also provided him my cell number which at no point had he contacted me. I refrained from buying a CX4 from the Winston Gun show (which would have saved me 2.5hrs of driving) because I am a man of my word. Apparently mike rok is not. -1 for mike rok

2. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Staff looked at the reported PM's exchanged. This looks like a solid deal with meeting set, backed out of.
    -1 for mike rok stands, per decision of CSC staff.

This is mike rok's first negitive, and last warning. We must keep the CSC classifieds a trustworthy and honorable place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.