-1 for mossjaw | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for mossjaw

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by elevatorman, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elevatorman

elevatorman Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

I'd rather not do this, but this is the second time he has backed out of a deal with me. The first time was a year ago and I chose not to post negative feedback and subsequently deleted the pms. Today he agreed to buy an AR-15 upper and then backed out a short while after saying I'll take it. He seems like a nice guy, but two bad deals is enough. Since I've been a member of this site I've been backed out on 4 times (2 of which were mossjaw) and I chose not to post negative feedback the first 3 times, but since this is the second time by him I think it's fair to post this.

https://www.carolinashootersclub.com/threads/171332-Wts-ar-15

2. BurnedOutGeek

BurnedOutGeek SlayerNut - RIP

Reminder. If you're not one of the 2 parties involved please don't post here. If you have additional info send it to a staff member.

Please report the pm's.

PM sent to moosjaw

3. Mossjaw

Mossjaw Hall of Shame

Nice. No reply to my pm. Ill take the upper. $500 cash in hand. You name the meeting place & time & we'll just avoid all this negativity. I try to be a man of my word. I told you the circumstances & admitted my mistake but obviously thats not good enough so I'll pay the price since Im a registered, paying member of this fine forum. PM me & let me know when & where. Thanks.

4. elevatorman

What was there to reply to? This is the way you left it on your last pm. You left it up to me and I made a decision to post a -1.

Re: AR
    Yes sir, I remember that. I apologize for that now as I apologized for it then. Just in case you think I was lying or making excuses, I really did have to take her to the vet. Turns out she had a pyometra (infection of the uterus) & she had to get emergency surgery. Cost me well over $1,000 bucks. I posted a thread about it here: https://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...(?highlight=

This on the other hand is completely my fault & I take the blame. I should have called my gunsmith first. I'm not an armorer or guru like some of you guys. I didn't know he'd have to do all that work to get my rail on. If you want to leave bad feedback feel free. It's my fault & I'm sorry.

5. Mossjaw

Mossjaw Hall of Shame

You could have messaged me & told me you were going to leave negative feedback. I thought you might understand but I guess not... anyway. Lets take this to PM.

6. elevatorman

I have decided not to sell to mossjaw for the reasons already stated. I just don't feel like he's someone I want to do business with.

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  7. Mossjaw

Mossjaw Hall of Shame

Whatever big man. I don't want it anyway. You're making it out like I'm some bad guy... I've been here half as long as you, have twice as many posts & more positive feedback. I made a simple mistake by not knowing there would be a bunch of gunsmith work involved since the muzzle device was pinned. I've never owned a 14.5". I thought the muzzle device & the barrel were just tacked together. I didn't know it had to be re-threaded when you take it off. I admitted my mistake & even offered to buy it from you today. Cash in hand. If that's not good enough then whatever. I'll never inquire about any of your items again.

Sorry for the inconvenience mods.

8. BurnedOutGeek

BurnedOutGeek SlayerNut - RIP

After review of all the provided information, the negative feedback stands.

A 60 day BST restriction will follow for Mossjaw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.