-1 for Patriot44 | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for Patriot44

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by Phantom, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom Member

I really hate to post this as I have had such good transactions with the people on this forum, but I just cannot overlook this one.

We had a deal on the FEG Hi Power I had for sale. We made an agreement over the weekend of January 4th with the plan being to meet in Greensboro during the following week. He changed the meeting day several times (no problem) and even went so far on Thursday as to call me to say he still wanted it and was not stringing me along. Our agreement then was to meet on Friday at either lunch time or after 5:00. I made contact by text, PM, and voice mail on Friday with no response.

No big deal as I have sold the pistol to someone else, but I believe a person should follow through on a commitment or at least man up and communicate.

2. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

PM's Sent.
    Patriot44 You may respond to Staff in PM or post in the thread.
    Both members please report any pm's you have concerning this.

3. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Patroit44 has not responded. Staff looked at the reported PM's exchanged. This looks like a solid deal backed out of. -1 for Patroit44 stands, per decision of CSC staff.

Because Patroit44 is not logging in anymore or responding to sent PM's / Emails, he is being banned for the time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.