-1 for rskahle | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for rskahle

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by Geezer, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Geezer

Geezer Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

rskhale had a stock for sale. I said that I would take it at his asking price if he would ship. He agreed to ship and wanted a money transfer as he didn't have a PayPal account. I offered to send a check or cash. He never replied and later updated his listing to SPF. I asked if he had sold the stock to someone else he said, "Yes I did to someone local. Sorry for not keeping you in the loop, I was going to send you a message when I got home from work but it was a crazy afternoon."

I made an offer, he accepted, he sold to someone else. -1

2. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

rskahle you may respond in the thread or pm any other staff member.
    We have one parties PM's but you may forward yours if you want them compared by hitting the report button.
    PM sent.

Please no comment unless your an involved party.

3. rskahle

rskahle Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

I did agree to the price but once I found out how far away you were I just wasn't comfortable shipping something that far and waiting that long on payment. I had an offer from someone more local at almost the same time and took that offer. Sorry for the inconvenience but I don't feel this deserves a -1.

4. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Based on the PM's, a deal was reached when a priced was agreed to and shipping / meeting accepted. rskahlle agreed on price and to ship the item to geezer in PM. Location should be questioned before accepting the deal. Typically you don't send the items until payment is received and cleared, and typically most locations in the USA would have little bearing on just a stock (No firearm), for a shipping transaction that was agreed on. One should confirm location before accepting a deal, if they don't know it before agreeing.

No Punishment for this -1, consider it the only free pass, because shipping was not as defined in the guidlines. Going forward we have updated the BST guideline to be more clear, and backing out of such shipping transactions will receive a temporary classified ban or a permanent forum ban depending on the circumstances or number of -1's.

The following is added to the BST guidline.

5. If you are the seller, and you agree to meet a buyer at a specific time/ place (or if you agree to ship) and prices have been agreed upon, you have now committed to a deal. This is not the time to try and negotiate a better meeting location or time with another buyer.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014