Carolina Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

-1 for wcdcofc

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  29 
#1 ·
Agreed to a price and meeting time/place to sell him a gun. Per a text message I was assured it left a cushion for him time wise. I sent a text from the prearranged meeting spot 5 minutes before the designated time. He replied that he was down the street at a restaurant "waiting for food" and wanted me to drive there. I did. He came outside, examined the gun, then offered me $300 instead of the $340 we agreed upon the night before. He was unhappy that the gun had no case. The ad clearly stated pistol and one mag. I also confirmed in a text message a couple hours before the meet that there was no case. I was fuming inside but was already late to meet another member by this time. If not for that fact and me needing those funds to complete the buy from member 2, I would have took my gun and left. I said "fine give me $320" as I was agitated. He pulls $307 from his pocket and says it's all he has. I sell the gun after I withdraw the box of Remington FMJ that was to be included. I met member 2 a little late and still a little hot under the collar. He also confirms to me that was not cool of wcdcofc. Just be leary of business with this guy. I have all PM's and texts if needed but I consulted with a moderator and he has all the messages already.

http://carolinashootersforum.com/showthread.php?t=122833

#2 ·
rebuttle

I texted him about the deal an at that time, he explained that he had no case for the weapon. Upon inspection, I did have some reservations an asked about taking a different amount. It was 5keepers who offered to take my proposed offer without the ammo. He could have said no an that would be fine. I did business with this guy despite him flaking on me on our previous deal;

http://carolinashootersforum.com/showthread.php?t=105923&page=2

Offered to trade me his mr2 for my mustang. He has me come out in the rain to meet him an claims we will trade the next day when its sunny. I call him all day that following day. He never responds until we do this pistol deal. When I ask him about what happened to our car deal he says "oh I been git rid of that" what the hell?! Not even the common decency to let me know, I had to ring his phone down an do a different deal to bring this guy out of hiding. I refrained from posting it to give another chance for business with him, but clearly he wanted to go a different route. I have a call detail print out an other info necessary if needed to verify story, an the footage from my friends at the storage facility if we really are feeling frisky..

Btw, Sig is having so many ftfs its not even worth using. Guess you get what you "pay" for.

Any mod want to speak with me they may do so. I've done business here for several years now an met great people. Let my record speak for itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.