-1 MyTimothy | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 MyTimothy

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by mlc, Oct 14, 2016.

1. mlc

mlc Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Well, hate to, but here's my first negative feedback.
    I bought the watch in this ad

https://www.carolinashootersclub.com/threads/fs-seiko-quartz-mans-watch.227769/

When it arrives there's a big logo for Shurtape on the face. VERY inaccurate description. While a lightly engraved name on the back as stated in as didn't matter, no one would want a watch with the logo of a company they're not connected to.

I guess should have requested pics, but it was just a cheap watch I was giving my nephew and I've never had a problem on here before. If the description was accurate there wouldn't be this time.

I offered to just ship it back at my cost and call it a day. That was refused, so here we are. PM's below in full other than deleting addresses.

Me: I'll take the watch if it's still available.
    Thanks, Mike
    mlc, Monday at 8:03 PM

MyTimothy:
    yes its still available...need your shipping information and how u will pay
    MyTimothy, Monday at 8:07 PM

Me:
    I'd prefer PayPal, but I'll pay via money order if you'd prefer.
    mlc, Monday at 8:09 PM

MyTimothy:
    Pay Pal is fine as a gift...hisaddress.net...need your shipping info
    MyTimothy, Monday at 8:20 PM

Me:
    It's:
    My address..

Sending payment in just a minute.

Thanks, Mike
    mlc, Monday at 8:35 PM

MyTimothy:
    Ok...as soon as it clears will let u know and then it will be shipped in the am tomorrow
    MyTimothy, Monday at 8:44 PM

MyTimothy:
    received the funds...package will go out tomorrow in the AM...thanks & hope U enjoy
    MyTimothy, Monday at 8:53 PM

Me:
    I received the watch, in good condition as stated. However I didn't expect it to have Shurtape printed on the face.

The ad stated it was a retirement gift from there, and had the recipient lightly engraved, but nothing about it being printed on the face.

I'll take partial responsibility since I didn't ask for pics. How about this,
    I'm willing to just ship it back on my dime if you'll refund and we'll just chalk it up as miss understanding- no harm, no foul. Does that work for you?
    Thanks, Mike

MyTimothy:
    including yourself there were 3 members showed interest...1 wanted a silver case so he dropped out of the situation after looking at pics...other member that showed interest send pm right after u said u would take it...if he still wants it..will let u ship it to him, pay me and then i will refund your$$$...if he doesnt want it then & hope u understand this, i havelost a sale and will not take it back....give me couple days as i am very busy with various thing and will get back to u asap
    MyTimothy, Yesterday at 8:38 PM

Me:
    Let me know, but I hope you understand I'll have to leave you the first neg feedback I've ever been involved with on here in 8 yrs.
    It's obviously a major omission from the description. Seriously..who wants a watch with a logo from a company theyhave no affiliation with?
    mlc, Yesterday at 8:48 PM

MyTimothy:
    seriously who would buy a watch without wanting to see what it looks like..& on top of that i dont like threats..now i was going to try and work things out for U as i surely would not want someone to be unsatisfied with something i had sold but since the attitude has risen u can keep the watch and in the future i will not buy anything from u and certainly dont want u to ever buy anything else i am offering for sale and u can carry out the threat as u see fit...be sure u tell u didnt ask for pics and then was dissatisfied when they were offered
    MyTimothy, 52 minutes ago

Me:
    Was not a threat, just stating my course of action if you didn't make good on what was a blatant mis representation of your watch. I even offered to lose a few bucks shipping it back.

I've been lucky enough to deal with folks who give accurate descriptions on herebefore. If you would have done the same I'd have had no problem at all buying without seeing a pic.

Since the $25 is that important you'll obviously get to keep it in the end, but this is exactly what our feedback system is for.

mlc, 23 minutes ago

Tailhunter likes this.
  2. Butter

Butter Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

@mlc Can you report the PMs please?

3. mlc

mlc Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Sure, done.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016