-1 phoneman315 | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 phoneman315

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by boosno1, Oct 20, 2016.

1. boosno1

boosno1 Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

I am loath to resort to negative feedback, but following what appears to be an emerging pattern, I feel obligated to share my experiences with my Club members. After what I believe was agreeing to a sale on 09-04-16 (at his posted price), a dialogue began regarding the logistics and timing necessary to complete this transaction. I had not heard from the seller as anticipated/expected, so my last message was framed as a "polite inquiry". No response. Subsequently he altered/amended/withdrew several postings of this ad and posted other firearms for sale. He has yet to respond to me. This member has been active for years in the BST forum and I am confident that he is aware of what constitutes good CSC form. His interaction with me leaves a bit to be desired. A simple "I changed my mind" could have worked. Had I not read of a similar recent experience by a fellow forum member, hardly 6 weeks later, I may have chalked it up to ...
    However --- he seems to be acting now with impunity and disregard for his CSC colleagues; -1.

2. soreshoulder

soreshoulder Retired Staff Member Lifetime Member

unless you had an agreed time/ place/ price, you can't leave a neg. feedback, but we are trying to find out what's up.

3. boosno1

boosno1 Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Please refer to thread I presented via PM. If necessary I can reproduce here.
    Had a price: I agreed to his posted: $150.00
    Place: he said he worked in Wilson and that we could meet there.
    Time: recognizing that he works, I solicited choices from him as I'm retired and and so indicated my flexibility and preferences. Responded that he was at the beach and would be "back Wednesday". Communication from him ceased after that point.

For completeness sake please reference Powwowell 's documented -1 experience as well.