-1 scubadds | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 scubadds

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by zuerjoha, Aug 8, 2016.

1. zuerjoha

zuerjoha Registered Member

Events in the order they occurred:
    • scubadds posted a thread advertising a Vicker's G19 in BST (https://www.carolinashootersclub.com/threads/wts-3-glock-grey-vickers-editions-17-2-and-19.223746/).
    • I PM him and let him know I'm interested, but cannot pick the gun up until later this month, but will PayPay a downpayment if he'll hold it for me.
    • We discussed the condition of the gun, agree on a price, and agree to meet half-way distance-wise
    • He expresses concerns about private transfers, but I assure him I have my CCW and am willing to fill out a bill of sale
    • We agree to meet on the 21st, and he states "it's yours" at 3:12 PM in the private message. He then posts to his thread at 3:13 PM saying "G19 SPF to Steven" (my name). He has since modified to post to remove my name. He also gave my his contact information at this point.
    • At 5:15 PM he realizes he may not be able to meet the 21st as his kid's birthday party may be on the 21st. I remembered that I have the 17th off and offered to pick it up then. I also offered to meet him closer to Wilmington.
    • He then stated at 5:49 PM that he also had it listed on ar15.com and "I got an unconditional I'll take it earlier today and he immediately pay pald for two glocks 17/19. The driving and ffl transfer was also making it tough"
    • I explained he is being very unprofessional.
    • He states he would have rather go through an FFL and shipped the gun. I would've been more than happy to accomidate this (saves me a few hours of driving), but at no point was it offered to me before the gun was sold from under me.
    Normally, I would've brushed this off, but I was genuinely excited to buy this gun, and instead got blue gunned. I can make the PMs available to mods.

Russ likes this.
  2. Butter

Butter Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

Yes please do

3. Butter

Butter Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

Staff has reviewed the PM's, resulting in a -1 for @scubadds and a 90 day BST ban. Using the BST before 90 days can result in a forum ban. Let's please make an effort to follow through with deals made in the future.

Thanks,
    CSC Staff