-1 tdevinney | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 tdevinney

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by davekeller, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davekeller

davekeller Registered Member

I'd hate to leave negative feedback on this because I believe if the situation was different, he would honor the deal. However, we agreed on a trade & I sent him all & every photo of the rifle, mailed him the FFL info, we agreed over all terms, exchanged addresses & numbers, I bought shipping supplies & boxed the rifle up & I bought ammo + accessories for my new rifle I was being traded. All of this was because he had great feedback on this site & talked through everything with him. He had a wind gust come in and damage something at his home to where he now needed money & not a trade. So he cancelled the trade after we have agreed on everything & I'm now $200 deep into things for a rifle I will not be getting from him.

I understand his bind & told him he should sell the M1 Carbine I'm shipping him & his response is that he can get more money from his M1 Garand. I figured his yes was yes & he would honor the deal we worked & and have the integrity to follow through. I even offered to pay for his FFL fees to help make it easier for him. I understand he is in a bind but an agreement is an agreement. I'm now sitting on items I can't use when I've been more than accommodating to help with this to make the deal happen.

2. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Please report any pm's you may have.
    tdevinney you may Respond in the thread or PM Staff.

3. tdevinney

tdevinney Member

everything davekeller says is true. Sorry I had a financial emergency come up. Not his fault or mine. I have apologized profusely and I regret not going through with the trade. However in the end, davekeller is not resposnible for my finances, I am. If that is what I have to do then I am sorry. My feedback on this forum is without blemish. Sorry for not being able to go through with the trade. I am sorry for his purchases that he has made. I do not purchase ammo or accessories for something I do not have in my possession. Never have, never will. I have no control over how he spends his money. I do not own a 7mm Magnum but because I may buy or trade for one doesnt mean I am going to buy a load of ammo and accessories before I get one.

Again I have apologized, explained my situation, and apologized again. But bottom line no one but me can take care of my finanances and I cant help he bought $200 worth of stuff for something he did not own yet.

I'm glad I am not a Washington State Mudslide Victim, sorry you lost your home but a deal is a deal.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  4. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

The Staff has decided that the Negative Feedback will stand for tdevinney. This was a solid deal made that was backed out of. This is tdevinney's first Negative Feedback, and will result in a 60 day ban from using the classifieds. Access may be requested after 60 days. Future Negatives can result in a perm ban.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.