Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,634 Posts
I purchased 3 for that price back in July at Perry's in Wendell of all places, since they are normally high price-wise on firearms in general. Ruger reps were on site for a Ruger sales event. So yes that is as inexpensive as you will likely ever find one new.

·
Zombie Task Force
1,972 Posts
I happened to hit two Dick's today. Got the deal at one, the other was out of stock. Wasn't actually looking for a second, but thought why not take a peek. I purchased the only one at the first Dick's. All the stores are getting trucks in on Tues/Wed according to the people I talked with. The 10/22 will also be a doorbuster and they open at midnight Thursday/Friday.

·
Premium Member
6,053 Posts
Gastonias store is OUT of stock on these. The manager said more will be in on Weds morning. I am gonna pass on one only and only because they have another rifle I want (not need but want)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Why don't you just tell the freakin world! Just kidding. I need to get in on this but live too far from a store. Glad I don't have a used one for sale. Will temporarily set back the resale market.

·
Zombie Task Force
1,972 Posts
It was in their Sunday flyer, but it was a little cagey. If you didn't look at it closely you might think the sale wasn't on. I think there will be plenty of them at Midnight on Friday morning!

·
Dog Defender
2,974 Posts
Everyone needs to own at least one 10/22, in fact I think it should be a mandatory part of gun ownership.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I hate you guys!! .....not really lol

Buying one right now! ....might need a place to stay for a night or two...Cruizingwith4?
Lol

DS

sent from the Honeybadger Messaging Service

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.