114 Days Just For an Appointment for CCW!!!!! | Carolina Shooters Club

114 Days Just For an Appointment for CCW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Firearms News and Firearms related political news' started by Barrett, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Barrett

Barrett Registered Member

Seriously, can this Wake County Sheriff not do anything else to try and delay Conceal Carry Permits?

Long story but had to retake everything due to a clerical error of moving from Chatham County back to Wake and my CCW expired. I've taken the class but it took over 2 weeks after the class just to get the certificate.

Go on the Wake County Sheriff website to fill out my application for fricking appointment and the earliest date is December 30th!!!!!!!!!

So if you want a CCW in Wake County it is going to take you more than 114 Days just to get an appointment for fingerprints and your application to be submitted. I looked through the NC Statutes and cannot find anything that says how long a sheriff must complete an appointment within...can this be correct?!!!! I mean...Baker can take as long as he wants then...like until way after the election when if Trump loses we are likely to see VAST gun restrictions.

Does anyone know if this is even legal?