Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my truck and thought I would offer it to my forum brothers and sisters first. Just bought a new truck and the old one must go. My dad bought this truck new, then to me, so you can say 1 owner. Truck is very basic. Does have 302 v8 and automatic overdrive trans. No other options (no a/c). Truck has been well maintained and I know everything about it and it's history. I did paint the truck and redo the interior a few years ago. Most of the mileage was racked up when it was young, over the last 10 yrs. or so, it sees approx. 3,000 miles a year. Odo shows 236,000. Asking $1,800. No trades at this time.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Small rust spots here and there, nothing terminal, would have to look close. Rockers and fenders are not rusty. Small spots at bottom of inside of passenger door. Engine and trans are origional and never been into. I did put valve cover gaskets on it earlier this year. Does leak some oil , does smoke slightly on startup if you let it set for a week or two (hey, it's 30 yrs. old, I reckon).

·
SlayerNut - RIP
13,354 Posts
Here you go. From the sticky...

Closing an ad:
- You can now simply select the Thread Tools -> Mark as Sold - in the drop down.

This will mark your item as Sold and CLOSE the thread automatically. Only the person who starts the thread has the option to Mark as Sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.