1999 Kawasaki KLR650 lower price. | Carolina Shooters Club

1999 Kawasaki KLR650 lower price.

Discussion in 'Not Gun Related' started by 1911gobang, Sep 6, 2021.

1. 1911gobang

1911gobang Sponsor

Listing this on the forums before I list it on FB or CL.

This thing is awesome, but I ride the Harley way more often.

12,600 miles on it (I have only put about 200 miles on it). I’m the third owner. I put stubby turn signals on the rear because one of the factory stalks got broken. According to the guy I purchased it from, it has been garage kept since the first owner bought it new, and it looks like that is true. This 22 year old is in absolutely excellent condition with only a couple of rubs and minor blemishes. I would not hesitate to load up and ride this bike to Gatlinburg tomorrow! Plenty of power. 50% tread on the rear tire, 80% on the front. You’d be hard pressed to find one this age in better shape.

Let’s try $3,500.00. I’ve perused CL and marketplace to compare. Come see it for yourself. This bike is pristine!

I am willing to trade. Here’s what’s up….

My youngest son has been bitten by the two-wheel sickness and I want him to have a Harley under his butt. Soooo….. I am willing to trade this KLR straight out for a 1200 Sportster, a Softail, a 750 Street, a Dyna Low Rider or Dyna Convertible or FXDWG. For a really nice ride, I’d be willing to add cash, Guns, ammo, etc.

He doesn’t have a lot of experience, so he doesn’t need a Fat Boy, Road King, or Ultra Classic type. I think those are a bit too heavy for inexperience. He is a stout young fella at 6’5”, 275 pounds, but needs to start on a lighter ride.

PM me here. Some of y’all probably have my cell number. Or, email me using my username at gmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  2. 1911gobang

1911gobang Sponsor

Bump for lower price.

I don’t need to sell this bike. I’d like to see it go to someone who will give it the ride time it deserves.

3. 1911gobang

1911gobang Sponsor

Bump

4. 1911gobang

1911gobang Sponsor

Bump

5. 1911gobang

1911gobang Sponsor

Bump