Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get an estimate of what these are worth used. I see this listed for over $500, sometimes as high as $700, but have spoken to people who think they are worth much closer to $400. Now of course, people can list items for whatever they want, but that doesn't mean they trade at that price (e.g., $600 M&P Shields). So I'm wondering what sorts of prices these revolvers actually sell for. Insights into this corner of the market are appreciated.

·
Zombie Task Force
1,972 Posts
I would think $450-500 would take home a good condition fairly low round count 6" GP100.

Since my own is an early production year purchased brand new with the grip inserts and to my eye seems nearly perfect I'd probably ask $550-$600 if I was to try and sell it today. Of course I'll never sell it.

Maybe cubrock or snal will have better info.

·
'Murica! eh?
7,479 Posts
I paid $550 for my 686 a year ago and still feel like I got a good deal. I haven't seen a better one cheaper, and those that were cheaper had locks.

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are 686's generally worth a little bit more than GP100's?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.