Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
+3 on the CZ. Gander Mtn. Had these on sale with a cheap light in store only. If they had been for sale online I would have one currently. Tell us how you like it??

·
Anne Murray sucks.
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

I like it a lot, actually. And so does every person I've let shoot it. Like all CZ's, the grip is absolutely perfect for my hand. It's not too heavy or bulky, rides well in an IWB holster, and runs any ammo I feed it. Single and double action trigger pull are pretty good too.
I managed to find this one at Duncan's Gun Shop in North Wilkesboro for about $400 brand new. I think maybe it had been there a while and marked down, as CZ is not a brand your average Wilkes county firearms enthusiast knows about or seeks out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
They all look used, I think you got ripped off. Just so you dont feel bad about owning them feel free to drop them off at my place I do not mind a used gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice weapons, but what the heck is a M-4 stock doing on an AK, people had been flooged for less then that!!!!!!!!!;bd

·
Anne Murray sucks.
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice weapons, but what the heck is a M-4 stock doing on an AK, people had been flooged for less then that!!!!!!!!!;bd
I said I'd never do it, but then I bought an AK, and I found that on a normal stock my nose ended up touching the rear of the top cover.
I'm sure if Mikhail Kalashnikov ever actually decides to die, he might devote some time in his grave to spinning over it, but it's his own fault for not designing an adjustable stock.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I said I'd never do it, but then I bought an AK, and I found that on a normal stock my nose ended up touching the rear of the top cover.
I'm sure if Mikhail Kalashnikov ever actually decides to die, he might devote some time in his grave to spinning over it, but it's his own fault for not designing an adjustable stock.
That is why they have underfolders.............I might go blind looking at it, I guess I just need to cover the butt stock with a piece of paper so I dont go blind oh the blasphamey!!!!!!!!

When it comes to AK's I am a traditionalist so dont mind me!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
You might want to check and see if you had a warsaw length stock on it. More than likely you did. You can get a nato length one that adds 2 inches to the length. Arsenals are always nice. On the second one, a donkey dong is the only correct forward grip on an ak, for shame.. for shame.

Nice AKs, who made the side rail mount on the 2nd one?

·
Anne Murray sucks.
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Both handguards are Polish Beryl parts. Managed to snag them online from the same seller.
http://www.robertrtg.com/
He used to have the Beryl folding stocks too. Wish I would have jumped on one when I saw them go up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.