Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two Sigs that I am looking to sell. The buyer must have a drivers license, valid CCW or permit, and fill out a bill of sale.

1. Sig 229R chambered in .357 Sig. This is the NC Highway Patrol edition. It is marked with the seal on the slide. Gun comes with blue case and three magazines. Unknown round count, but I was told it was unissued prior to my purchase. Since purchase several years ago, it has less than 50 rounds through it. Took it to the range once, and put it back in the safe.

Price: $800.00 OBO

Font Gas Rectangle Auto part Machine

Air gun Trigger Grey Line Gun barrel

Musical instrument Font Art Badge Metal

2. Sig 232SL chambered in .380 ACP. This gun was an officers backup weapon. It was used for qualifying. Unknown round count, but is in good condition. I shot it a few times and carried it in my briefcase for a while before going back with a larger round. There are normal wear marks from carry. The gun comes with the blue box, Hogue grips, standard grips, three magazines, and a holster.

Price: $675.00 OBO

Rectangle Red Material property Gadget Font

Bumper Audio equipment Trunk Automotive exterior Electronic instrument

Brown Font Rectangle Everyday carry Electric blue

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.