Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made my rounds at the local pawn shops today and found something I've never seen. It was an XD45 Tactical in dark earth, but with a short grip...?????
Never seen this before. I have one identical to it but the grip is at least an inch longer.
The pawn gun had a high cap mag with a sleeve that extended the grip to what mine is in length. Gotta say that I would much prefer the pawn shop version for CC.
They were WAY too proud of it at $699, but they have a deal right now for up to 30% off on used guns...still...that gets it in the ball park.

I also saw a pair of early P95DC's (drool) at another pawn shop and got them down to $582 OTD for the pair. I passed, but might hit them up with a $520 offer tomorrow.

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After some research, it seems that these were originally called a "compact tactical" and now they are referred to as a " 5 inch compact". The XD website doesn't mention them in the current offerings.

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I LOVE the XD .45 Compact grip. Cant stand the full size grip. This 5" compact sounds pretty sweet.
I feel the same, although I only have one XD compact (go it from you I think). I had no idea that they made "compact grip" versions of the 4" and 5" XD's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.