Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from Bad Daddy's Burger Bar here in Charlotte. Never been before and wanted to try out another one of Frank Scibelli's (Mama Ricotta's, Midwood Smokehouse, among other notable Charlotte restaurants) places. I was not disappointed. Although, I may have to work out for about 7 years to work off the "Bad Ass" burger I had:
Food Tableware Bun Ingredient Sandwich

Add a side of fried pickles, and I'm pretty sure I ate enough calories to keep me warm through our upcoming cold winter.

From the menu:
$13.00 OK, the name is edgy, but so is the burger. This one lives up to the hype. Two 5oz ground beef & bacon patties
with lettuce, tomato, buttermilk fried bacon, horseradish mayo, and an artisanal white cheddar cheese. Amazing!!!
Can we all say a little prayer for my officemates that they make it through this afternoon unscathed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Wow.

That almost borders on obscene.

Obscene in such a goooooood way.

·
Ar Hugger. Carpe diem per guttur .
12,561 Posts
FWIW, I let myself have a high calorie treat on Fridays. Today was a Rockstar. Unfortunately, I forgot I drank it and drank two back to back. I think my post count went up by 250.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.