??Albemarle Gunshow 3/27-3/28?? | Carolina Shooters Club

??Albemarle Gunshow 3/27-3/28??

Discussion in 'NC Meet Ups, Events, and NC Gun Shows' started by shootem, Mar 22, 2021.

1. shootem

shootem Registered Member

Can anybody tell me how big this show is? As in about how many tables? Good attendance?? Worth going to? Texted the organizer about getting a table and was told none left. OK. But asked 3 times “how many tables do you set?”and he would never give an answer. Odd. Had knee surgery a couple weeks back and don’t want to drive 120 miles round trip, and crow hop around on concrete looking at fried chitlins and $2 bracelets at a 50 table show. And y’all know that happens sometimes. I’d be packing about 15k CCI 450 SmallRifleMagnum primers, some Ruger 30 rnd factory Mini 14 mags, and around 30k 223 bullets of several types I’d have to rotate thru the backpack without having a table. I don’t tote junk. Given the knee deal just don’t want to be wasting my time. Thanks for any feedback y’all. I ‘preciate it. And anybody rented more space than they need let me know.
    Mickey

2. MCROADKING

MCROADKING Not Subscribed

Joe never has tables available, particularly with a week’s notice. He typically has the same gun vendors week after week and the venues are small. He doesn’t however, have any junk tables.

3. shootem

shootem Registered Member

Would have been surprised if a table had been open. It’s late for sure. But bum knee over the last month then surgery has me with good stuff that needs to move along and this is the only show this weekend. Especially the dang primers I bought high to get the amount I need to load. Reckon I’ll get the walker, backpack, and a sign and carry small amounts of what I have with me for trading & sellin. Go to the truck for more if I sell out.
    Would you say there’s 150 tables or so. Is it bigger than the Salisbury show? Thanks for the input.
    Anybody else been to this one before?

4. Longarm4146

Longarm4146 Registered Member

Dropped by the Albemarle show today. Drove 90 miles but stopped at an estate sale in Greensboro on the way. After my first experience with 6guns show in Burlington a year or so ago I was skeptical but quickly noticed they have grown and put together a nice little show. If you were looking for a new gun there was pretty much anything you wanted there if you wanted to turn loose the cash. Not as many used gun or parts as I’d like but they were there. Ammo and primers there, just god awful expensive, but there. Holster vendors and accessory vendors. Didn’t buy anything but beep pleasantly surprised. To the promoters a thumbs up where you’ve gotten to. Now can’t wait to see prices back where they were a year ago.
    Best part of trip was getting to visit with my sister and BIL who live in Albemarle.

shootem likes this.
  5. Paleface

Paleface Registered Member

LOL I live less then a mile from it and never been I'll have to go next time.