Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Dog Defender
2,974 Posts
Holy crap, that rambling rag of paranoia and insanity makes Bloomberg seem like a rational person. Well, that might be a stretch but that article is nuts. A .22 short? whoever wrote that article would have a heart attack if they ever saw what was rolling around in the bottom of my range bag. ;sofa

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Holy crap, that rambling rag of paranoia and insanity makes Bloomberg seem like a rational person. Well, that might be a stretch but that article is nuts. A .22 short? whoever wrote that article would have a heart attack if they ever saw what was rolling around in the bottom of my range bag. ;sofa
I constantly find loose .22lr in clothes, shoes, bags, crates and piles of papers. I seem to spill at least as much as I shoot!

Back home I would probably be towed out to sea and destroyed in a controlled explosion after epic-level whargagrbblblblbbl.

What is even scarier is that when I was a kid I would go to the local chemist's shop (pharmacy) and buy assorted chemicals to make assorted explosions. The chemist knew what I wanted them for because he suggested better compounds. We used to blow up the local woodland pretty regularly and even when caught never got into any real trouble. Can't imagine that anymore.

·
Banned
4,575 Posts
Nearly 40 yrs ago we moved into an old two story house with electrical scotch lights above the mantle in the living room. Flipped the switch and someone had placed some 22s in one of them. It went off taking out the side of the socket and leaving a lead streak on the adjacent wall. We checked the home very carefully after that.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
When I was about nine, my big brother got a .22 cartridge to go off using nothing but a bench-vice, a pair of pliers, and a hammer.

I hope none of those WMD launch devices are still legal in the UK.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.