Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or are they all full of fluff and silly drama?

Interested in a show that is educational with regards to firearms and tactics and light on drama like a shop employee having the hots for the owner's daughter.

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
Outdoor Channel has some good stuff. Wednesday night lineup is good. Best Defense, Gun Nuts, Rapid Fire, and Shooting USA. 2hrs of good stuff. I DVR them and with fast forward you can watch all four shows in under an hour, skipping most commercials, intros, and segments I don't care about.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Oh how about "Red Jacket" and "American Guns"? hahaha....sike, j/k. Outdoor Channel and Sportsman for the win. I like "Shooting USA" it has tips on RCBS reloading, "Personal Defense" is good too, "Tac TV" is good.

CMT is comming out with one that show case Knob Creek gun range. Verdict is still out for it.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Guns n ammo TV on the sportsman is becoming a fav of mine. American rifleman is a good one too.

·
Registered
241 Posts
OK, I'm ready for the gagging and derision, but Top Shot is a favorite in my house. It's the only gun show I can get my wife and kids to watch, and it gets the whole family together for a little while each week during the season. It also gets my girls enthused to go to the range with Daddy.

Of course I would never be guilty of this myself, but I have heard anectodal evidence (cough, cough) that some men stoop so low as to say, "Wow, that looks like a fun gun for the whole family...maybe we should get one..."

·
Staff Writer
547 Posts
From the competitive side, I really enjoy 3 Gun Nation. The first two seasons are streaming for free on their website, and the third season is currently running on TV (I think, I don't have that channel, sadface.jpg).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.