Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The run-up to Halo4 is great. Im really enjoying the video series "Forward Unto Dawn". I think 343 studios has done a great job hyping the game and producing this series. I just wish they would make a full-length feature film of Halo.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
is this HALO similar to scrabble?

Just kidding, I never get to play xbox because my wife is always playing so I just watch her. entertaining enough;

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
The run-up to Halo4 is great. Im really enjoying the video series "Forward Unto Dawn". I think 343 studios has done a great job hyping the game and producing this series. I just wish they would make a full-length feature film of Halo.
My son, who turns twelve on Halloween, is a Halo nut. He's played them all and just mentioned yesterday that he can't wait for Halo 4. I'm holding out for Half Life 3 but I'll probably be dead before I see that come out.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My son, who turns twelve on Halloween, is a Halo nut. He's played them all and just mentioned yesterday that he can't wait for Halo 4. I'm holding out for Half Life 3 but I'll probably be dead before I see that come out.
Ive enjoyed Half-Life2, but I picked up something new and havent played in a while, like 2 yrs or so.

I enjoyed the first AC, but after a bit it just got too repetitive for me. I know a lot of people dislike the Halo series for the very same reason. Im a huge fan, mainly for the SP and the story.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have you seen the next installment of Assassin's Creed? It is set in the Revolutionary War time period and looks friggin' awesome!!
I did catch that on the TV commercials, but I kept going back to the part in AC1 where I was riding the damn horse all over creation.

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Ive enjoyed Half-Life2, but I picked up something new and havent played in a while, like 2 yrs or so.

I enjoyed the first AC, but after a bit it just got too repetitive for me. I know a lot of people dislike the Halo series for the very same reason. Im a huge fan, mainly for the SP and the story.
As far as story games go, have you ever played Riven? I played it in the 1997 or '98 I believe. Way ahead of its time as far as graphics and scenery. You could not move around in full motion like normal video games but I thought that was a good fit for that type of game. I remember having a notebook full of notes trying to solve all of the puzzles. I only played it once but if I recall, you could play it multiple times and get a different ending depending on how you played and solved the puzzles. I can't remember how long it took for me to finish the game but I believe it was several weeks.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never played it, but Im a huge fan of RPGs, well most of em. I love and have been trying to score a fairly low priced Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic game. Love those two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.