Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Top 5 best shows on TV.

And I should prolly stay out of the thread until Ive watched the current epi for fear of spoilers. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the guy who plays "Abu Nadir" was in the news last week about how he keeps getting funny looks (like he's a terrorist) at the airports, lol.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Haven't watched the show, but saw Claire Danes hopping in and out of her makeup trailer a couple weeks ago after work. I think she may have been checking me out. By checking me out I mean she might have looked in the general vicinity I was standing, but not necessarily at the same time I was there.

·
Premium Member
7,877 Posts
Got to meet Cap'n Winters downtown Charlotte a few months ago when they were shooting stills. They had a fake news stand set up with tons of extras walking around. He would pose while pretending to flip through a magazine and the camera crew was off in the distance taking "spy" style pictures of him. Even going as far as to break a limb off a tree and hold it in front of the lens to look like the photo was taken while hiding in some bushes.
Glasses Plant Dress shirt Tie Tree

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Homeland

Just you wait.

·
Banned
3,959 Posts
One of my favorite shows.

·
Premium Member
2,306 Posts
I just started watching it this season and haven't watched last night's episode yet. I haven't watched the other seasons, I barely have time to watch this season. I think Captain Winters is a damn good actor. Clare Danes does act crazy I little too well. I look forward to it tonight on DVR.

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm thinking Saul probably is a mole, he failed the lie detector initially when they were asking about giving the captured terrorist a razor blade. He also should have/ would have turned in Claire for banging Brody when she told him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.