Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As bad as I hate to do this I think it is best so the guilt will go away since I never shoot this. I just got this rifle completed last weekend but I am really more into pistols and pistol shooting. This is an extremely nice rifle that is as close to new as you will find but I just can't seem to find any practical purpose for it so I feel it is best to let someone else enjoy it rather than it to sit in my safe. This is a very smooth and accurate rifle, my groups on the few shots I did take were very impressive at 100 yards.

Lower
Spike's Tactical stripped lower
PSA LPK
Magpul STR stock
Magpul MOE+ grip
Magpul trigger guard
DSG Arms buffer and spring
JP Enterprises trigger springs
Tapco sling mount

Upper
AIM Surplus upper receiver
Daniel Defense 16" CHF barrel
Troy Industries 13" Alpha Battle Rail
HPT/MPI BCG

Aimpoint in pics is not included in this sale but can be added for additional price. (listed in separate post)

Looking for $SOLD FTF in the Charlotte area. I am willing to travel a bit if necessary. Normal NC laws apply. I may also be willing to split the upper and lower so if you'd like to make a reasonable offer on either please feel free to do so.

Email or text is best [email protected] 704-363-4054
May consider partial trade for 9mm ammo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.