Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The lower is a Troy Defense lower with a Battle Ax stock (retails for $125). Lower serial number is under 1000. Lower has zero rounds through it and is two days old - like my USMC motto billet lower better so this one has to go.

Upper is from Palmetto State Armory. It's a 16" 1:7 chrome lined barrel made by FN (same people that make the M249 SAW barrels) with a midlength gas setup. I have less than 100 rounds through the upper. BCG and CH are from Troy, BCG is a Full Auto group with zero rounds on it (had a different CH and BCG in it previously). I attached a mil-spec carrying handle (which is a little beat up) but it is detachable and you're ready to throw an EOTech or Aimpoint on there. Everything is in immaculate condition.

I am throwing in three Colt magazines in good condition. If you bought all of these parts separately you'd be way over $925 for this - I am looking to get $875. Only trades I am maybe interested in would be a 1-4x or 1-6x scope or a Ruger SP101 with cash to make up the difference. I am willing to split up the upper and lower.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Upper is sold on another site, lower is available for $425 FTF or will ship to an FFL on your dime. Only trades I am maybe interested in would be a 1-4x or 1-6x scope, black Magpul UBR, or a Ruger SP101 with cash to make up the difference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.