Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, up for sale are a few AR parts. All were used for less than 200 rounds and still look like new. All parts are available FTF in the N. Raleigh area. I could ship on the buyer's dime as well.

- Battlecomp 1.0 Black Oxide Muzzle Brake, $110...

- VLTOR Emod FDE Stock, $90... SOLD.

- Magpul MOE FDE Grip, $10... SOLD!

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

G

·
PM sent on the moe grip.
Great way to let other people who were hmm hawwing on that grip that they better go ahead and buy it.

I never understood people saying "PM SENT On". Great way of making sure someone else jumps on it.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Sorry Buddy, Phred beat you to it."

??? Ummm. ok...

But why'dya let me know how much shipping would be - after I said I'll take it - if it was already "Phred's" ?
Phred asked me how much shipping was in a PM hours before... I PM'd him back, checked the thread, and you had the same question so I told you as well. It wasn't "sold" at the time. Should I hire an attorney to defend me over the $10 grip?

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
Phred asked me how much shipping was in a PM hours before... I PM'd him back, checked the thread, and you had the same question so I told you as well. It wasn't "sold" at the time. Should I hire an attorney to defend me over the $10 grip?
I'm appointing myself as your attorney and am suggesting you take no further questions. I will take the EMod as payment.

Thank You for doing business with Schiester & Swindler.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm appointing myself as your attorney and am suggesting you take no further questions. I will take the EMod as payment.

Thank You for doing business with Schiester & Swindler.
"Sorry buddy," already went with the mesothelioma guy. He's even promised me a hover-round powerchair for my pain and suffering. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.