ATF 41F Looming: Get a $150 NFA Trust! | Carolina Shooters Club

ATF 41F Looming: Get a $150 NFA Trust!

Discussion in 'NFA Classifieds' started by North Carolina Gun Trust, Jun 1, 2016.

1. North Carolina Gun Trust

North Carolina Gun Trust Sponsor

[​IMG]
    Choose from Three NFA Trust Levels. Starting at $150. Clients are obtaining NFA Trusts now and submitting their applications to the ATF before the new changes significantly alter the way that individual members of NFA gun trusts operate with regard to possessing NFA items.

Click below to get started on your NFA Trust!
    [​IMG]

2. elenaidan

elenaidan Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

Why 3 diff trust levels?

3. North Carolina Gun Trust

See the features table Here. Benefits vary between the Silver, Gold and Platinum levels. For instance, the Platinum package is more of an Advanced Estate Planning trust. Any of them are superior to inadequate and insufficient DIY, online form or dealer trusts. Your trust from North Carolina Gun Trust can begin with ten documents or can go to an unlimited number of documents which include multiple trusts. We also fix defective trusts!

4. mckenziedrums

mckenziedrums Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Seems a bit of a stretch unless you know the wording of the dealer trusts, that were also created by attorneys. Also, the dealers on the forum at least took the time to read the rules about becoming a vendor and support the forum rather than just coming in and turning up the spam. So there's that to consider in a decision as well...

5. North Carolina Gun Trust

Correct! And both Gold and Platinum also include "1 Year Free 2nd Amendment Coverage for Any Discharge or Carry Incident". This retainer may be also obtained as a stand-alone service. Here is more info on the 24/7 Emergency Retainer: http://northcarolinaguntrust.com/node/484

6. North Carolina Gun Trust

We have dealer trusts on file. Have not seen one without fatal flaws. Of course, we are a vendor who supports the forum (look for the banner). Send us your trust for a free review. Of course, many of these trusts may be "free" with a purchase, or inexpensive, yet costly in various scenarios.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  7. jkupp2000

jkupp2000 Sponsor

What does this free review include? I'd love to hear what holes are in the trust I paid an Nfa lawyer good money to use.

8. draco88

draco88 Registered Member

You and me both, brother...

jkupp2000 likes this.
  9. North Carolina Gun Trust

We review the entire trust, along with any supporting or attached documents to the trust. After that review, contingent on any issues, we make recommendations on whether or not the client needs a new and amended trust, based on the errors, faulty or defective language which may exist in the trust.

10. jkupp2000

jkupp2000 Sponsor

So I send you the trust and you will tell me what is wrong with it for free. What is your direct email?

aquarist and BigWaylon like this.
  11. North Carolina Gun Trust

Trusts can be sent for review to this email address: [email protected]

12. Jason Elbert

Jason Elbert Registered Member

Let us know the results JK

13. amnesia

amnesia Guest

+2

14. aquarist

aquarist Registered Member

Hopefully they tell you more than what you should buy and why.

15. lucky13bullets

lucky13bullets Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Club Subscribed

ok, explain this...

if the feds decide my trust is good enough and grant me a stamp, what bad could happen?

the trust is only and end to get around anti gun popo not signing off on NFA....

that ends this year... period... what is the need for a trust after that...

16. North Carolina Gun Trust

Great question and this gets to the heart of the rumors. Trusts are still the best option even though the Sheriff is out of the equation, because of:
    1) Permanent registration; no need for future legal entanglements in the registration process when transfer at sale or death;
    2) Grantor/Settlor of Trust can add co-trustees to a trust; individual ownership cannot do this;
    3) Avoid probate; increase privacy;
    4) Protection from creditors.
    These at the very least. There are also other estate planning advantages.

17. lucky13bullets

i know the advantages, but you said that

what bad things could happen? or is this just scare tactics.

18. lucky13bullets

how is it an illegal possession if the ATF issued a stamp?

gunbelt likes this.
  19. North Carolina Gun Trust

All trusts must satisfy the very specific lawful requirements of the state in which it is created in order to be valid. Trusts in North Carolina are not one-size-fits-all and are crucially state specific. Many generic trusts, unfortunately, contain numerous errors and mistakes, are incomplete, invalid or defective when dealing with firearms. Often there are errors in the language of template or form trusts- critical mistakes such as improperly giving trustees voting rights, substandard beneficiary shares identification, and cementing of co-trustees into the main body of the trust- just to name a few. Perhaps the largest misconception is that the ATF is responsible for determining the validity of a trust. Approval does not mean that a trust is valid. They do not check to make sure that any trust is defective or without errors. As for “what bad things could happen”, the penalties are well known. And egregious. Using another basic and very realistic measure, what is the value of the items in the trust? For illustration purposes, say this was $12,000. Why use a ten page $39 online form or DIY template to protect a firearms investment worth much more? Finally, a gun trust can be an excellent estate planning tool. Most tend to overlook this component. Crafted and tailored properly, the trust can hold, share and distribute assets in the trust. If you have an existing trust, we are doing reviews for free through the end of this week. Or come by the next Winston-Salem gun show. We're usually there.

20. lucky13bullets

i understand and agree with all that you said, but i still dont see how that compares to strapping a pipe bomb to your muffler

21. North Carolina Gun Trust

Merely a figurative analogy. There are no mufflers nor pipe bombs involved. Making or possessing bombs is illegal under federal and many states' laws. We will delete the reference.

22. av404040

av404040 Registered Member

What is the need for a IRS tax number in your form?

23. North Carolina Gun Trust

Using an IRS tax number instead of your social security number for transactions can increase privacy and avoid identity theft.

fieldgrade likes this.
  24. Tattoonick

Tattoonick Registered Member

For what it's worth, I had James Wilson at North Carolina Gun Trust do my trust and I've been very happy with it. I received personal attention and was told he would always be available for future help with the trust. To me that was worth the extra money over some of the free trusts available out there. I currently use my trust for more than just NFA items, and it's nice to have the peace of mind knowing I have legal support for any future questions or additions to my trust.

25. Bull City Heel

Bull City Heel Registered Member

Has anyone sent a copy of one of the free trusts from one of CSC's online vendors and received feedback yet?