Backwoods Bang Shop - Our Very own Knifeman32 | Carolina Shooters Club

Backwoods Bang Shop - Our Very own Knifeman32

Discussion in 'Dealer & Firearm Reviews | Critiques' started by Phantom Crab, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Phantom Crab

Phantom Crab Member

So I made the long treck to the State Fair Grounds today to kill some time and get out of the house. I was on the hunt for a new toy when low and behold I came upon the Gun Show.

I plunked down the admission fee (which by the way is way too much) and walk on in. To my amazement the jerky to gun stuff ratio was only 4 to 1. I walked through in search of another 1911 (lord knows I don't need it but hat the heck you can never have too many) when I came upon this freakishly looking man behind a table, seemed nice enough but I have to say the other three there with him were much nicer people (at least better looking) I was able to look at a few different 1911's. Once I found a couple I was interested in they were ready to deal. Instantly he rose the price 50 bucks and uttered something about gun control, tuna fish and bean burrito's. Once he settled down so did the price.

Knifeman gave me one hell of a deal on a brand new Sig (I am sure he was just saying he did but unless he controls the interwebs it was actually a great deal). The service was great but for some reason he just cannot use the credit card system (He does teach special ed so you all come to the conclusion). But seriously he is a great dealer and I will be more then happy to give him more money in the future. Great Gun, Great Deal and Great Service thanks for everything!

Since you all are going to ask here is the new toy:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  2. Rick119

Rick119 Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

3. Rick119

Rick119 Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

Damn, u got a pic up b4 I was able to use the epic worthless pic :(

Nice lookin shooter Crab!

4. Phantom Crab

Phantom Crab Member

I hope it shoots as good as it looks, then again the shooter has to do his part and there is where the problem lies.

5. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

Damn good looking gun

Sent from my iPad using someone else's wifi

6. knifeman32

knifeman32 Sponsor Club Subscribed

Scott,

I really appreciate it man. Thanks for the kind words. I just about spit my beer at the screen when I got to the bean burrito and tuna fish part because I was laughing so hard. Once again, I'm really sorry about the card reader. I suck, I know. I hope you enjoy the new Sig buddy!

7. Phantom Crab

Phantom Crab Member

It was a good time man all is good. Thanks for everything man.

8. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

So where is Backwoods Bang Shop? I'm always looking for new gun stores to visit and purchase from. Drove over two hours to visit Ed's in Vass, and enjoyed it and will be going back. Backwoods sounds like a nice place to do business with, and if it is in Rowan Co. Would be a nice drive for me.

9. Shortfuze

Shortfuze U. S. Military Club Subscribed

Backwoods Bang Shop the name sounds like a redneck whore house or adult bookstore sorry it just hit me funny.;joint

10. knifeman32

You should see the face of the new postal workers when we ship guns. It's hilarious.

11. knifeman32

We're in Salisbury off of HWY 150. We're home based. I'm actually a teacher by trade. We keep around 80 or so new guns in stock. We're relatively small but are growing by the week and hope to be in a full fledged shop by this time next year. I'm here in the evenings and on the weekends when we aren't working a show. Feel free to drop by and see us. We'll be at the Winston Show tomorrow.