Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original factory threaded Beretta (Italy) 92 series 1/2x28 threaded barrel with locking lug and thread protector. True drop-in barrel with finished chamber and does not require any gunsmithing. Chrome lined and finished in matte black oxide. Stamped with "P" logo on right side of barrel, signifying that it was made in Italy.
Thread is 1/2x28. Quality of this barrel is top notch, when the thread protector is on the line is nearly invisible. Unknown thread count but it has been used very little and is in perfect condition.

$180 shipped to your door via USPS Priority.

Air gun Line Trigger Gun barrel Tool

· Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Overall length is 4.925". When I put it next to the factory unthreaded barrel it is exCtly the same length. With the thread protector on it looks completely stock when installed.

· Registered
4,960 Posts
I wonder if it would drop into a 96 and allow you to run 9 instead of 40? Just a random thought not meaning to hijack your thread.

Edit: maybe JohnW can tell us when he gets it.

· Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Now that it's taken...

This was such a tempting sales posting because I have a 92 FS. I just couldn't justify the money right now, based on other things.

Plus...I don't know if I'd ever actually USE the threaded barrel because I've never really wanted to bother with all the hassle associated with the hardware to attach to it.

That said, if Hkmp5sd had come down $50 or so, I'd have jumped on it just to say I had it.

And yes...I'd be interested in hearing back from JohnW on whether it would drop into a 96.

· Registered
600 Posts
Well... I would be perfectly willing to give it a try, but I don't have a 96 to experiment with. If somebody that's got one wants to get together and see, it's fine with me.

Wonder if the extractor is the same?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts