Beware Privatepilot (Donnie Isaacs) | Carolina Shooters Club

Beware Privatepilot (Donnie Isaacs)

Discussion in 'CSF Feedback Archive' started by longarch, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longarch

    longarch Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2012
    Messages:
    4
  2. jlpskydive

    jlpskydive Staff Member Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    17,934
    Location:
    Satellite Beach, FL
    He's been banned here for a long time....
     
  3. longarch

    longarch Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    You are correct. I had forgotten that I did see that a week or so ago in an internet frantic search to nail this scumbag. Thanks.

    Jeff
     
  4. Brandon1

    Brandon1 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2,091
    Location:
    Youngsville, NC
    He ****ed me over a time as well. This guy needs to be taken out back and shot.
     
  5. jlpskydive

    jlpskydive Staff Member Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    17,934
    Location:
    Satellite Beach, FL
  6. longarch

    longarch Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2012
    Messages:
    4

    Yep. If you followed the link to the 24hr forum posting you know he attempted to swindle my friend as well. I have been desperately searching for gun-related forums that he's a member of to post the same link as I have done here. It's such a shame too. 96% of the people on these forums are good people. I would like to pick the remaining 4% off, one at a time.


    Jeff
     
  7. longarch

    longarch Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2012
    Messages:
    4
  8. jlpskydive

    jlpskydive Staff Member Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    17,934
    Location:
    Satellite Beach, FL
    And don't you owe me some beer???? Or a motorcycle detail???
     
  9. Brandon1

    Brandon1 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2,091
    Location:
    Youngsville, NC
    Name the time and place, you got it!
     
  10. jlpskydive

    jlpskydive Staff Member Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    17,934
    Location:
    Satellite Beach, FL
    The bike is filthy so I may call you up soon. It's way to dirty to be a freeby though..
     
  11. Motion

    Motion Guest

    Confirmed the user is banned. Closing thread.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page