Carolina Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG -1 wcdcofc

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  wcdcofc 
#1 ·
Called but no answer. have money with me heading to the wakefield/wf walmart so if yu get this call me 919 395 XXXX

--- On Fri, 1/27/12, SCOTT D. HEWETT <mstrspydog@mindspring.com> wrote:

Subject: FW: upper
To: kickassnyncleo@yahoo.com
Received: Friday, January 27, 2012, 2:14 PM

Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 7:57 AM
To: 'Coop Cooper'
Subject: RE: upper

Give me a call after 1000hrs and we can meet between Louisburg and Raleigh after lunch. 1/9
919-339-XXXX
Scott

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:08 PM
To: SCOTT D. HEWETT
Subject: Re: upper

alright buddy, im sold. send me a contact number so we can correspond over the phone and set something up for tomorrow. btw whats the twist ratio on the upper kit?

To: 'Coop Cooper' <kickassnyncleo@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:51:17 PM

Psa rifle parts kit (upper, lpk, 6pos butt stock/tube),. I got it last yr to have a 556 upper to shoot in 3 gun matches and I changed the stock/tube out and mounted the upper. I have not even had a chance to fire it. It does not appear to have been fired more than the factory test/ there is one or two brass hits on the ejector bump and barely any wear on lower side of bcg or ep-cover
20yrs ago when I was working drugs I designed and built a 45 upper to use on entries, and since it can be fired at the pistol range the few times I get to go I just shoot it.

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 2:22 AM

wcso master officer. what kind of upper is it, whats the round count, hows the bolt carrier and charge handle, port cover etc.

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:08:10 AM
If you're a LEO I'll let you have it at 400. What agency

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:28 AM

yeah, no thanks, not looking to spend $500 on an upper that i dont even know the brand or round count. i was looking under $400 to be truthful. anything more and ill just put dough aside for that aa .50 cal beowulf for 6 and change. the g boro gun show is coming up, i may just go ride out there and grab something. if you have any others for less, lmk. otherwise thanks for your time but ill have to pass.

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:23:21 AM

Here is pics I have it's the upper installed on lower. M4 upper 16" w/bcg 500

Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:39 PM
To: mstrspydog@mindspring.com
Subject: upper

not sure why you could post a price and info the the upper on the forum, but here i am so now whats up, price, pics and info pleae. thanks..

c

See less See more
#3 ·
Rebuttle and RESPONSE!

Please forward link and all pm's to myself or any of the other mods to get resolved.
Nothing to resolve JarHead, this whole transaction was a mistake and I take most of the blame in the mix up. I thought I was dealing with bahamacop who had an upper deal going on as well. He an I had agreed on $350 on his set up. I totally forgot about MASTERSPYDOG as his emails an communications were inconsistent, lacking in information and overall overpriced for what he had going on. INITIALLY I declined to do any business with him, but mixed up lower offer/price settlements with bahamacop with MASTERSPYDOG. Little by little MASTERSPYDOG would give responses. In between that time, I was corresponding with bahamacop and came to a deal agreement that was way more favorable than the "masters" deal. In the confusion I met up with MASTERSPYDOG, thinking it was bahamacop. In the end after MASTERSPYDOG said the price was wrong and I did a search on my phone, the pms were actually to bahamacop. I apologized he gave me my money back and left. But after the douchebag move on his part to try an slander me I would not do business with him either. I have a very long vouch list of people as well as sponsors that I deal with on this board that KNOW Im good for it. I can provide the correspondences between both MASTERSPYDOG & bahamacop to show proof of the mix up.

BTW: MASTERSPYDOG was shown these correspondences IN PERSON and he STILL chose to attempt a - strike against me....what a class act....

#4 ·
I wont clutter the thread with useless info, just the facts;

bahamacop
Gunslinger Join Date: Sep 2008
State: NC

Re: upper

OK, I'm not available until this afternoon, probably about 2:00 at the earliest. Let me know a when and where, typically I met folks somewhere between Durham and Raleigh, usually around Briar Creek. I'll be on the road this morning so won't be able to respond back to PM's for a while.

Me - 325? ill give you 350 ftf, lmk cash in hand an can meet today.

Him - WTS this Double Star Arms Lightweight 16" Upper. Includes a High-Viz front sight and an extended charging handle. I've put maybe 200 rounds through it at most. Includes bolt and carrier group. These retail for about $450 new, I'm asking $325.

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL801.../400724944.jpg
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL801.../400724942.jpg

When I explain this to masterdog, he goes on to slander bahamacop behind previous deal that went down an claimed that his upper was worn and beat up. I leave it to the mods capable hands. It was CLEARLY a mistake and the correspondences confirm that, masterdog knew that but wanted to be funky about the whole thing, so here we are. I have nothing further to say, any mod wishes to contact me they can. I will be available during my shift tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.