BIG -1 wcdcofc | Carolina Shooters Club

BIG -1 wcdcofc

Discussion in 'CSF Feedback Archive' started by Masterspydog, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masterspydog

Masterspydog Registered Member

Called but no answer. have money with me heading to the wakefield/wf walmart so if yu get this call me 919 395 XXXX

--- On Fri, 1/27/12, SCOTT D. HEWETT <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: FW: upper
    To: [email protected]
    Received: Friday, January 27, 2012, 2:14 PM

Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 7:57 AM
    To: 'Coop Cooper'
    Subject: RE: upper

Give me a call after 1000hrs and we can meet between Louisburg and Raleigh after lunch. 1/9
    919-339-XXXX
    Scott

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:08 PM
    To: SCOTT D. HEWETT
    Subject: Re: upper

alright buddy, im sold. send me a contact number so we can correspond over the phone and set something up for tomorrow. btw whats the twist ratio on the upper kit?

To: 'Coop Cooper' <[email protected]>
    Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:51:17 PM

Psa rifle parts kit (upper, lpk, 6pos butt stock/tube),. I got it last yr to have a 556 upper to shoot in 3 gun matches and I changed the stock/tube out and mounted the upper. I have not even had a chance to fire it. It does not appear to have been fired more than the factory test/ there is one or two brass hits on the ejector bump and barely any wear on lower side of bcg or ep-cover
    20yrs ago when I was working drugs I designed and built a 45 upper to use on entries, and since it can be fired at the pistol range the few times I get to go I just shoot it.

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 2:22 AM

wcso master officer. what kind of upper is it, whats the round count, hows the bolt carrier and charge handle, port cover etc.

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:08:10 AM
    If you’re a LEO I’ll let you have it at 400. What agency

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:28 AM

yeah, no thanks, not looking to spend $500 on an upper that i dont even know the brand or round count. i was looking under $400 to be truthful. anything more and ill just put dough aside for that aa .50 cal beowulf for 6 and change. the g boro gun show is coming up, i may just go ride out there and grab something. if you have any others for less, lmk. otherwise thanks for your time but ill have to pass.

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:23:21 AM

Here is pics I have it’s the upper installed on lower. M4 upper 16” w/bcg 500

Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:39 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: upper

not sure why you could post a price and info the the upper on the forum, but here i am so now whats up, price, pics and info pleae. thanks..

c

2. jarheadrule

jarheadrule Staff Member Staff Member

Please forward link and all pm's to myself or any of the other mods to get resolved.

3. wcdcofc

wcdcofc Hall of Shame

Rebuttle and RESPONSE!

Nothing to resolve JarHead, this whole transaction was a mistake and I take most of the blame in the mix up. I thought I was dealing with bahamacop who had an upper deal going on as well. He an I had agreed on $350 on his set up. I totally forgot about MASTERSPYDOG as his emails an communications were inconsistent, lacking in information and overall overpriced for what he had going on. INITIALLY I declined to do any business with him, but mixed up lower offer/price settlements with bahamacop with MASTERSPYDOG. Little by little MASTERSPYDOG would give responses. In between that time, I was corresponding with bahamacop and came to a deal agreement that was way more favorable than the "masters" deal. In the confusion I met up with MASTERSPYDOG, thinking it was bahamacop. In the end after MASTERSPYDOG said the price was wrong and I did a search on my phone, the pms were actually to bahamacop. I apologized he gave me my money back and left. But after the douchebag move on his part to try an slander me I would not do business with him either. I have a very long vouch list of people as well as sponsors that I deal with on this board that KNOW Im good for it. I can provide the correspondences between both MASTERSPYDOG & bahamacop to show proof of the mix up.

BTW: MASTERSPYDOG was shown these correspondences IN PERSON and he STILL chose to attempt a - strike against me....what a class act....

4. wcdcofc

wcdcofc Hall of Shame

I wont clutter the thread with useless info, just the facts;

bahamacop
    Gunslinger Join Date: Sep 2008
    State: NC

Re: upper

OK, I'm not available until this afternoon, probably about 2:00 at the earliest. Let me know a when and where, typically I met folks somewhere between Durham and Raleigh, usually around Briar Creek. I'll be on the road this morning so won't be able to respond back to PM's for a while.

Me - 325? ill give you 350 ftf, lmk cash in hand an can meet today.

Him - WTS this Double Star Arms Lightweight 16" Upper. Includes a High-Viz front sight and an extended charging handle. I've put maybe 200 rounds through it at most. Includes bolt and carrier group. These retail for about $450 new, I'm asking $325.

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL801.../400724944.jpg
    http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL801.../400724942.jpg

When I explain this to masterdog, he goes on to slander bahamacop behind previous deal that went down an claimed that his upper was worn and beat up. I leave it to the mods capable hands. It was CLEARLY a mistake and the correspondences confirm that, masterdog knew that but wanted to be funky about the whole thing, so here we are. I have nothing further to say, any mod wishes to contact me they can. I will be available during my shift tonight....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.