Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
595 Posts
For $25, I want to see some dang gravel!

And a Texas star!

And another 2 gun bonus stage!

And a hot dog vendor!

And, I need a foot rub afterwards!
Quit yer complaining and register already :) you too Gtown

· Banned
3,681 Posts
I registered up on squad 3. I do have to say, the bay sizes allowed for some very challenging stages at the last one. I'll try to remember to bring my go pro to this one so I can make some video. I know that this range is in its infancy with uspsa, but I see great potential in its size and the stage design being implemented.

So much for me taking time off from shooting to spend it with my wife.

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I registered up on squad 3. I do have to say, the bay sizes allowed for some very challenging stages at the last one. I'll try to remember to bring my go pro to this one so I can make some video. I know that this range is in its infancy with uspsa, but I see great potential in its size and the stage design being implemented.

So much for me taking time off from shooting to spend it with my wife.
The more videos, the better! Bring wifey with you! She can run your camera, unless you mount it like some guys do.... =)

· Premium Member
1,993 Posts
The more videos, the better! Bring wifey with you! She can run your camera, unless you mount it like some guys do.... =)
You must not know Flash real well, he tries to mount everything.:p

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here are the stages for our Feb match. It's going to be be a great match!!!! Sign up now if you have not already….

https://practiscore.com/blackstock-sc-uspsa-2-14-16/register

February Match at Blackstock Range will be held on Sunday, Feb. 14th. Sign in at 9a.m., first shot at 10a.m.

There will be 6 stages including 1 classifier. Round count is approximately 150-200.

Match fee 25$

Range directions link:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...488,-80.9828327,10.5z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

There is some evil Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Pattern
Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Pattern
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Screenshot
Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Pattern
Product Organism Rectangle Font Parallel
Product Rectangle Slope Font Parallel
Product Rectangle Font Parallel Slope
in the setup of these and I hope you enjoy! Stage 1 and 2 are right out of Production Champion Ben Stoeger's "Training to Win" dvd.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.