Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone host a 'bolt action' tactical match anywhere? I think it would be pretty fun to run around w/ some old school equipment and compete.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Bring your bolt gun to CCGC this Saturday and shoot 2 gun in Burlington. You can shoot in 20 Division, total round count in all 3 guns. We've had a few do it and they had a BLAST !!!

·
Teacher of the Craft
8,069 Posts
I will start a tactical match up in 2013 at DPRC

We will have three classes

Duty: .308 / 7.62x51mm and .223rem / 5.56mm
Open: everything below 50BMG
Rimfire: 22Lr, 17M2, 17HMR, and so on.

Shot from 0 to 300yds

I know some of you think well its only out to 300yds. well you never seen me setup a stage. LOL

John

·
Firearms Instructor/Retired Military
377 Posts

Shot from 0 to 300yds

I know some of you think well its only out to 300yds. well you never seen me setup a stage. LOL

John
This would be fun! good excuse to buy more guns lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Woody's Designated Marksman Match is probably the closest to what you are looking for. It's not limited to bolt guns, but a lot of guys run them.
I'll be shooting this one for the first time this weekend, looking forward to it. Once it comes around again, CTG puts on the "Sniper Golf" which was fun, I'll be getting in on that one also.

I'd like to see more matches in NC...

·
Registered
168 Posts

Shot from 0 to 300yds

John
I'm curious to find out more info about this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.