Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I have for trade a brand new FN 5.7 (low profile fixed rear sight version). It is brand new and has NOT been fired, comes with case, three magazines, all original paper work, and a little over 400 rounds of ammo. Looking to trade for a nice AR. I also have a almost new Smith and Wesson Governor with ammo that I can include in the trade if you have something real nice. Not looking for cheap ARs or the one Bubba threw together in his basement. Really looking for a Barnes or Daniel Defense, but let me know what you have you never know. May also be interested in a nice AR pistol as well. I put a trade value of the FN and ammo at $1400. It looks like any other 5.7 but if you want pics send me your email address and ill get you some, FTF in or around the Concord area. Permit or ccw required and you must be willing to sign a bill of sale. No low ball or junk offers, I can keep it and be perfectly happy, just wanting another rifle. Will also sale the package for $1300

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.