Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Students,
On 18-19 Feb We will be doing the following four classes following our unique Building Block Program Outline

Cost: $80 per 4 hours of training, and a new DISCOUNTED RATE If you want all four training blocks, you only pay for three!!!! We have the shopping cart setup for CC payment. Or M.O. or personal check is fine also.

18 Feb:

0800-1200 Pistol block 2 LINK

1300-1700 Carbine block 2 LINK

19 Feb

0800-1200 Day Scope Reticle block 1 LINK

1300-1700 Carbine block 3 LINK

Each block has its own unique requirements for gear and equipment so take a look at each pdf and if you have any questions please ask away.

John

·
Vendor
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sir,

Great question, YES you can jump in at any time. You just need to pass the written and / or the shooting test of the last block.

I do this because who am I to say your training you have from others, or self taught is not good? If you understand the blocks you jumped, no matter how you learned that info thats GREAT and you jumped in the slot you need training on.

I hope to see you on the range.

John

·
Vendor
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look at the first class, its simple, nothing to trick you up.

History
Nomenclature
Assembly
dis-assembly
Cleaning (many styles, as long as you can show why, thats fine)

John

·
Vendor
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
People asked me for a siple run down of whats going on next month, so this is it!

18 Feb 2012 08am-12pm Pistol Block 2
This is a pure marksmanship class for the pistol, no combat type training. We will work at the 15yd, 20 and the 25yd line to get you to learn how to run the pistol at its highest levels. Once you understand how to run the pistol as a pure marksman tool, all the other tasks become easier to handle as you grow.

18 Feb 2012 1pm-5pm Carbine block 2
The Carbine block 2 is also a pure marksmanship block, we will go to 100yds, 200yds and 300yds on steel plates and paper targets to get your ZERO and hold off's correctly set. You will learn how well your carbine can shoot at distance and leave with the proper distance ZERO and holds.

19 Feb 2012 8am-12pm Day scope reticle block 1
I love this class, we will remove the confusion from MOA and/or MIL reticle systems, let you see how this system helps you in ranging targets, hold overs, hold unders and we will touch sliding scale, a technique Trace Armory Group Developed in combat for fast hits on target.

19 Feb 2012 1pm-5pm Carbine block 3
This block is designed around the operation of buttons, levers, cam's and switches found on your rifle. Very simple and effective process of using your carbines tools to clear, and reload the rifle.

Let me know if you have any questions.

John

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
On the website I registered for the classes. Then I have to buy each block individually correct? Or is there a way to pay for all four blocks at once?

·
Vendor
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Students,

We are filling up at a great rate.

I still have room, so come on out, again do not think of each block as a level, because they are not. The blocks are just that, a learning block to educate yourself with.

See you on the range!!

John

G

·
Are there going to be offered regularly? I ask because my SSI renewal letter came in the mail so I will be a bit short of cash to come this time around.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.