Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got this for my wife so it wouldn't be too heavy but she's decided she can handle a regular carbine (you can take that as she has stolen my 11.5" SBR and refuses to give it back).

I hate to part with her but up on the block is:

My Rare, super light and exotic, carbon fiber bushmaster AR-15. This model has the super light barrel and comes with zombie green color fill on the safety markings. I'm graciously throwing in a low profile, fast target acquisition, Bushnell red dot, 3 genuine GI mags and a tension sling. $800 (Negotiable). I am willing to meet halfway for the right deal.

I am located in the Triad of NC. I am only interested in dealing FTF and the only current trade interest is an FN-5.7.

These pictures aren't the best. I would put the condition at 95%. The green color fill on the "Fire" indicator and the Snake on the opposite side is bright and sharp looking. The only reason I didn't rate the condition higher is on the snake side the white color fill at the bottom is a little smudged. Machine gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine gun
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.