Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up gang...The C&E gun show will be in Fayetteville at the Crown Colisuem on Saturday and Sunday Feb 4 & 5. 9 to 5 Saturday 10 to 5 Sunday.

Tarheel Targets will have two tables there selling AR500 targets, target stands, etc., and taking orders for dynamic stands, custom AR targets, etc...

And Mrs. 1911gobang will have one whole table COVERED with paracord brecelets and accessories, so make sure you stop by and say hi....Pick up a TT hat or T Shirt while you are there!!

Look for my banner!!

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Just a heads up gang...The C&E gun show will be in Fayetteville at the Crown Colisuem on Saturday and Sunday Feb 4 & 5. 9 to 5 Saturday 10 to 5 Sunday.

Tarheel Targets will have two tables there selling AR500 targets, target stands, etc., and taking orders for dynamic stands, custom AR targets, etc...

And Mrs. 1911gobang will have one whole table COVERED with paracord brecelets and accessories, so make sure you stop by and say hi....Pick up a TT hat or T Shirt while you are there!!Look for my banner!!
Thanks for starting this thread 1911gobang.

I plan to be there unless something happens, and look forward to stopping by to meet you. Make sure that you have some T shirts in "men's" sizes and not just in the little boy sizes ( L, Med, XL, XXL, etc) lol..........;guntoot

To be a successful salesman for shirts to gun forum members you will have to carry some in mine and NCLivingBrit's sizes. Just ask Mike79

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
I have m, l, xl, and I think I have some 2x....Personally, I wear 4X!! LOL
lol

I was really kidding about the little boys sizes....... but on another note...... I wear a 3x.

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Ok guys....... it's time to meet some of you. Who's going to Fayetteville this weekend?

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday before lunch. We should all meet up before we head in.
Hope to see you there low trq. I'm gonna try to get in kinda early but I would like to meet up with some of the guys/gals/whoever for a breakfast if anyone is game..........

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
Hope to see you there low trq. I'm gonna try to get in kinda early but I would like to meet up with some of the guys/gals/whoever for a breakfast if anyone is game..........
I'm meeting up with someone to do a deal in the AM so I wont be able to. I'll see you inside though.

I'll be wearing a baby blue t-shirt that has "I love lamp" on it. I'm sure you cant miss me.

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
We will be there...look forward to meeting some of you that I haven't and seeing those of you that I have!

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
I'm meeting up with someone to do a deal in the AM so I wont be able to. I'll see you inside though.

I'll be wearing a baby blue t-shirt that has "I love lamp" on it. I'm sure you cant miss me.
Thanks low trq....... I look forward to meeting you.

Hopefully, I'll be wearing a Carolina Shooters Club T-shirt if things work out. Heck, I might even get a haircut before I go. I'll try to do something different with my hair to make me stand out.....lol

·
Green Iron Addict
1,441 Posts
I won't be there Sat as I'll be a Range Officer at 37 PSR for the Infidel match, but I might swing by Sunday. Maybe I can get some good deals for guys who are trying to get out of there to go watch the Super Bowl...

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'll be at the show all day Saturday. I look forward to meeting some of you guys from the forum. I'm trying to find a deal on a DB9 and.357 snubbie maybe an LCR or S&W 642,442. So keep your eyes peeled and if you sun into me let me know what you find. Anything ya'll are looking for?

·
Vendor
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol....
I'll probably be the only guy selling stuff to shoot AT....

Like the last show....

Hey Joe....
My lovely bride is selling paracord too! She isnt nearly as experienced as you are, but it keeps her sane...VERY difficult thing to do being married to me!!! :D

Pretty cheap therapy!! Not NEAR as pricey as my hobby!

Look forward to seeing as many CSC members as possible...

Look for my banner....

www.tarheeltargets.com

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
If anyone wants to meet up for an early breakfast....... let's post here. I would like to have breakfast with some of you and try to make it to the show by 8:30...

I'm in........ anyone else? How about Golden Corral on Skibo....... or somewhere else if you know something better.... maybe closer to the show?

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
I can't make it. My platoon sergeant just voluntold me about the Staff Duty shift I have in the morning.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.