C&E Gun Show Winston-Salem 7/21/2007 | Page 2 | Carolina Shooters Club

C&E Gun Show Winston-Salem 7/21/2007

Discussion in 'NC Meet Ups, Events, and NC Gun Shows' started by Trazar, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Catman253

Catman253 Member

Would love to meet you. I'm there Tuesday through Saturday, 10am-6pm.

Shop is at 1824 Dinkins Bottom Road. Take 421 North out of Winston-Salem, take the first exit after you cross the mighty Yadkin River, Exit 249...the sign says Baltimore Road/Dinkins Bottom Road. Turn right at the top of the ramp (whether you're coming from the south OR north on 421) and Sportsman's Lodge is the first thing on the right. There's a sign at the gate and it looks like a big log cabin. If the road turns to gravel and you're in a corn field, you've gone too far!

Bring some handguns and shoot at the indoor range (you can bring your rifles if they're chambered in a handgun caliber).

Look forward to meeting you and any other forum members who venture up to Forbush.

2. Catman253

Catman253 Member

After seeing the small crowds in Greensboro today and talking with a lot of dealers there, I have decided to keep my shop open next Saturday (9/1) and not work the Winston-Salem show.

Other factors are that it's Labor Day weekend and I'm afraid a lot of folks will be out of town and it's also the weekend of the HUGE Flea Market/Gun Show in Hillsville, Va. and I know a lot of gunnies go there each year.

Since there is a CCW class at the range that Saturday, I'm going to open the shop and meet the future concealed carry holders... :wink:

I will attend the Winston show on Sunday and walk the aisles looking for a few treats.