Cajun Gun Works | Carolina Shooters Club

Cajun Gun Works

Discussion in 'Dealer & Firearm Reviews | Critiques' started by Marty Randall, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Marty Randall

Marty Randall Registered Member

I’ve been a fan of CZ firearms since the mid-80’s and own several of them. Recently I decided to get new sites installed on a CZ 75. After multiple phone calls and emails to CZ Custom with NO response at all, I contacted Cajun Gun Works.
    I emailed them about my needs and received a response within an hour. Mailed them my pistol slide on 1/03, received another email on 01/06 informing me they had received it and to typically expect a 4 week turnaround. On Tuesday, 01/08, I got a call from the gunsmith saying the work was complete, he asked if he could do anything else for me and said it would be mailed back to me the following day. Service like that made me a customer for life.

2. Cossey

Cossey Registered Member

Love CGW. Aside from install a front sight when I wasn't confident, I haven't had them service anything but have bought multiple kits over the last year so I could Cajunize a few P01s and my RAMI. Great customer service even if just selling products.

3. rellascout

rellascout Registered Member

They do great work. I have 3 CGW guns. I remember when Schmeky first showed up on THR and was talking about developing a shorter reach trigger system for the 75B. I think that is where CGW started.

4. ggmanning

ggmanning Registered Member

Put Cajun fire controls in all my CZ's. Good stuff.