Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Heres what I did. I didnt just go all out on 1 so if it happens while I was storing I would be alright. Wheat. Buy it from a feed store like tractor supply, the only difference in the wheat animals eat and we eat is ours has been cleaned 3 times there's 2. you can use a rock to smash it if need be, but try and get a grinder. Salt buy from the feed store too. Try and get salt peter thats how the old timers cured meat. Oats, white sugar (heals wounds) , brown sugar, powder milk, beans, rice, brown rice, pepper, noodles (take a lot of water) and corn. now corn is almost useless but it will help if you dont have veggies, the Indians used it for winter roughage and it stores good. Get 5 gallon buckets with seal-able lids, Mylar bags, o2 suppressors and fill them up. when you have one of each go start again, if you have more cash on hand do 2 each. 3 each will feed 6 people 2k calories for 1 year pretty easy. after you get 5 each start adding M&Ms, jelly beans, reeses peaces, jaw breakers and gum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.