Car Meme Thread | Page 3 | Carolina Shooters Club

Car Meme Thread

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Madmardigan, Sep 6, 2016.

  1. SPST

    SPST Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2011
    Messages:
    5,325
    Location:
    Here and There
    How about some motorcycle love.
    "Did you know that 97% of Harley's sold are still on the road, the other 3% made it home!"
     
    Remshooter and Chdamn like this.
  2. ZedHound

    ZedHound Hall of Shame

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2016
    Messages:
    512
    Location:
    Not Canada
    I can never unsee this. There's a special ring in hell for you sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  3. joebu

    joebu Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1,139
    Location:
    SW Charlotte
    Know what a hondaymazuki and a hound dog have in common? They both spend alot of time in the back of a pick up truck....
     
  4. SPST

    SPST Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2011
    Messages:
    5,325
    Location:
    Here and There
    Chrome won't get you home.
     
  5. SPST

    SPST Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2011
    Messages:
    5,325
    Location:
    Here and There
    Yes. Neither will ever let you down!
     
    joebu likes this.
  6. joebu

    joebu Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1,139
    Location:
    SW Charlotte
    Yamaha riders brag about being on their knees...
    Sport bike riders don't get alot of ass, but when they do it's assphalt...
    Why don't Goldwing riders wave back? They are afraid to take their hand off the heated grip...

    I used to ride with alot of sportbike guys, so I know a few jokes . Heard alot about the HD too...
     
  7. SPST

    SPST Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2011
    Messages:
    5,325
    Location:
    Here and There
    Why do HD's cost so much? You have to figure in the diesel pick up and the enclosed trailer if you actually want to go anywhere!
     
    Remshooter and Shortfuze like this.
  8. joebu

    joebu Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1,139
    Location:
    SW Charlotte
    I'll give you credit. That was a good comeback .
     
  9. kcult

    kcult Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2,546
    Location:
    SC
    .
     
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  10. AD43576

    AD43576 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2011
    Messages:
    782
    Location:
    Hickory NC
    .
     
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Scott88 and FullBoost21 like this.
  11. Dcgallim

    Dcgallim Hall of Shame

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2009
    Messages:
    5,029
    Location:
    Thomasville, NC
  12. AD43576

    AD43576 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2011
    Messages:
    782
    Location:
    Hickory NC
    .
     
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Scott88, whoknows, ZedHound and 3 others like this.
  13. Lawless

    Lawless Never Back Down

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Messages:
    6,834
    Location:
    Smithfield NC
    Yep^

    Should have said K30
     
  14. Lawless

    Lawless Never Back Down

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Messages:
    6,834
    Location:
    Smithfield NC
  15. AD43576

    AD43576 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2011
    Messages:
    782
    Location:
    Hickory NC
    .
     
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    trcubed and Mike_D like this.
  16. THE PUNISHER

    THE PUNISHER Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2009
    Messages:
    2,330
    Location:
    Elkin
    More like "it's a jeep, have you ever tried to drive one over 55?"
     
    spittinfire, trcubed and Chdamn like this.
  17. AD43576

    AD43576 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2011
    Messages:
    782
    Location:
    Hickory NC
    .
     
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Chdamn likes this.
  18. Hammer21B

    Hammer21B U. S. Military

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Messages:
    1,227
    Location:
    nowhere, usa
    This actually happened to my dumbass cousin. He had cut the top off if his Nissan truck and the finance company found out and made him fix it!
     

Share This Page