Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dog Defender
2,974 Posts
Good on them. All manufacturers have issues, whats important is how they handle it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I get 5=6 gun magazines and most have given these good ratings. Course, we don't know if Caracal paid for em or not. I like the looks, reviewers say it's dependable and accurate- brand new items seem to usually need some early caution- and not being American- it may not ever be on my list.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I think caracal has few enough of these out that its not a big deal for them to call them all in for a look over or a parts change as needed. The importer is worthless for any real info but I did get the basics . It does look like caracal has a gun smith here that will do whats needed and send them back with a free mag. probably took so long just getting the jigs for the work the flat springs that look to be the problem and finding a smith, maybe train him too.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks plouffedaddy, I just called and talked to Jeff, their gunsmith, and gave him my pertinent info. I just wish I would have heard about this sooner. I recently bought a third mag from Jim's for $39 OTD so I could shoot IDPA with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.