Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Former member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. jack wagons...lets figure out the art work and what we are doing... sorry but I'm not going to do 15 different ones....pocket T's long sleeve, hoodies etc......

So for now I am willing to do long sleeve / hoodies....what do you guys want...it would be tits if we could all go with the same shit just sized appropriately for our own tactical padding level.....

·
Same as it ever was... same as it ever was...
1,704 Posts
I think the logo artwork is pretty classy myself. I am a big fan of a good ol' no frills T-Shirt. Maybe the logo and text in black? No need to overcomplicate right?

·
Same as it ever was... same as it ever was...
1,704 Posts
Fine. PigManBear. Thats cool. Whats the deal with the BearPigMan thing anyhow? Don't leave me out of the loop, did I miss something?

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
How about the CSC logo and words on the font over the pocket and then AFT mustache guy on the back.

Underneath or on top we can put.

Like a mustache with titties.

Or

Taste the Rainbow

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
I'd even be a fan of doing the full logo on the front of the shirt and then the reticle with the "S" on the back, either full back or up by the nape of the neck, on either a long-sleeve T or hoody.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Can we have the Honeybadger as our forum mascot and incorporate him into the logo?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
The Honey Badger kicks man's ass.

The Honey Badger kicks a bear's ass.

The Honey Badger kicks a pig's ass.

..Don't you think Honey Badger can kick manbearpig's ass??

--DirtySCREW

·
Banned
550 Posts
I think the logo artwork is pretty classy myself. I am a big fan of a good ol' no frills T-Shirt. Maybe the logo and text in black? No need to overcomplicate right?
I'm with you Jim. Looks a little like "The Masters" logo. Simple and dignified. Gives us 2A freaks an air of sophistication. ;tequilla

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.