Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Dean and Bev...when are you finally going to be honest with people. It's not right for you to take people's Caswell Ranch membership money for 2013 knowing that the range is going to close or be sold this spring. By your own admission, you have no intention of paying that back to the members when you leave.

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
Lets let both sides present their cases without flinging poo. According to Caswell's Facebook page, the rumors are not true:

This is to mine and Dean's Friends and Friends of Caswell Ranch! Statements being made by third party regarding Caswell Ranch and possible closure are untrue, while times are hard we are making every effort to improve and operate business as normal, memberships are not in jeopardy.
www.caswellranch.com

·
Banned
3,753 Posts
Disturbing as I was considering the lifetime membership- but those things concern me ALREADY due to the constant risk of counties/towns trying to close these small ranges....

Who is saying they might be closing?
Based on what facts?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Folks -
I've spoken to both Dean and Bev this morning. Dean's a bit busy to post himself (running a match), and has asked me to post. Here is there response (which looks just like their facebook post):

"This is to mine and Dean's Friends and Friends of Caswell Ranch! Statements being made by third party regarding Caswell Ranch and possible closure are untrue, while times are hard we are making every effort to improve and operate business as normal, memberships are not in jeopardy. "
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caswell-Ranch/146943735348402?ref=ts&fref=ts

If there is any EVIDENCE to the contrary, please PM me. Otherwise, this thread is closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.