Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to form a group of individuals that can train, talk, meet and share/coordinate resources. Area of operation will be as follows:

Boundaries to south is Wilmington to Fayetteville to Raleigh to Rocky Mount then Washington.

If you are close that is fine. Just defining to ensure that everyone will be able to meet and to maximize efficiency.

Additionally if there is enough interest I would like to group purchase some land. But that is far down the road.

Let me know who is interested in the group.

[/URL

·
Banned
550 Posts
1. What are we prepping for? Nuclear? Biological? SHTF?

2. Is this a group looking to meet for ideas that is not looking to break laws, overthrow the gov't., etc?

I'm not being funny but serious. Too many "militia" minded types out here to get involved with lest the Feds do a meet and greet around this neck of the woods.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I want no part in any illegal activity. I'm in Raleigh NC so anyone looking to do some networking hit me up. I'm pretty sure no one here is looking to overthrow the government or anything like that. I think it's safe to say we are prepping for ANYTHING. This means nuclear,biological,famine,economic collapse, flood, invasion and the list goes on and on. Please just keep things in the context of reality no zombie apocalpse stuff as this is impossible. But I would be interested in doing some networking,training,etc. I'm a college student that lives off campus so resources are limited.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No illegal stuff. I work for .gov myself so no worries on that. This is for self preparation ideas, group training, and family meetups. Lets just say that we are prepping for Hurricanes, economic down turn, drastic climate change, civil unrest. In a time of need we could come together as a group and support each other. Or the community. Nothing is formed so everything is up for discussion.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'd love to meet few other prep. minded folks...I'm in Fayetteville ,have been chatting with luvroffreedom76 for awhile , I think it would be great to trade ideas and do some networking,trading etc.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I want no part in any illegal activity. I'm in Raleigh NC so anyone looking to do some networking hit me up. I'm pretty sure no one here is looking to overthrow the government or anything like that. I think it's safe to say we are prepping for ANYTHING. This means nuclear,biological,famine,economic collapse, flood, invasion and the list goes on and on. Please just keep things in the context of reality no zombie apocalpse stuff as this is impossible. But I would be interested in doing some networking,training,etc. I'm a college student that lives off campus so resources are limited.
the zombie thing is a fun metaphore...;guntoot

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I propose that we have a group meet/shoot. We can all meet each other and shoot. Trading would be welcome too. That should be good for a first meet. Off-the-hip since you volunteered a location when is good for you? I will provide the next location.

·
Registered
78 Posts
sounds great ! i have another friend who preps i told about this forum...a meet/shoot would be alot of fun and a good icebreaker since we all have at the very least the one thing in common..shooting prepping being the 2nd and no less important , perhaps a grill and some munchies to go along with the shooting and chat would be great as well..i have no problem pitching in for some food, we prep for some serious stuff but there's no reason to not have fun doing it :tgm

·
Vendor
6,243 Posts
I am a member at CSL in Clinton. I can check with Mac and see if we can meet up there on say a Sunday afternoon. Probably not a regular meet, but until the group land buy, it may be a start...

Or if we meet up at off-the-hip's place, I can bring some stuff for us to shoot at....

I am near Fayetteville...on the Clinton side

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
sounds great ! i have another friend who preps i told about this forum...a meet/shoot would be alot of fun and a good icebreaker since we all have at the very least the one thing in common..shooting prepping being the 2nd and no less important , perhaps a grill and some munchies to go along with the shooting and chat would be great as well..i have no problem pitching in for some food, we prep for some serious stuff but there's no reason to not have fun doing it :tgm
Looks like we might not have enough interest in our area and might have to joint this group.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Looks like we might not have enough interest in our area and might have to joint this group.
Your welcome to join Lowtrq.

I have met some of the nicest people on this forum. People that will give you the shirt off of their back and ask for nothing in return.

--DirtySCREW

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
Your welcome to join Lowtrq.

I have met some of the nicest people on this forum. People that will give you the shirt off of their back and ask for nothing in return.

--DirtySCREW
I'll be ready to meet up whenever you guys decide. I'll make the drive.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.