Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I have a Centurion Arms C4 12" Quad Rail. It came standard on an upper that I purchased but I'm trying to get away from quad rails now. Nothing wrong with it, but as it came with the upper, you'll need to have your own allen wrenches for the install. Other than that, it's ready to go. For specs, you can probably find them faster online than I can respond to your PMs, but feel free.

I'd say FTF in the Fort Bragg area, but I'm slightly bed ridden at this point so I'd prefer to ship it (I'll eat the shipping cost).

Retail for these seems to be around $300 and most people seem to be asking $275. I'm not greedy and I usually try and give you guys a good deal on here, so lets say $230 shipped. PayPal only please.

Any other questions, just ask. I don't really have anything in mind for trades but I'll consider any offers. Thanks for looking.

Wood Rectangle Flooring Hardwood Wood stain
Wood Rectangle Hardwood Flooring Electronic device
Rectangle Font Auto part Electronics accessory Metal

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.