Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these guys are right at the corner of Ebert/ Clemmonsville rd. in Winston. When we were in there yesterday they had a good selection of rifles and handguns.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I used to drop in once a week when I drove past it on the way home from work. They have a goodly amount of long guns for sure with a good variety.

Handguns are like any other pawn shop in that it is all a matter of timing.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
They had a Chinese SKS the other day for 349 with a bipod attached. I think they said it was D model as it took AK mags.

They also had some of the Taurus Brazilian LEO 38sps that have popped up on the net.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I used to stop by once a week when I drove past it on the way home from work. Thankfully I live about 5 minutes away so I can drop in quickly if I get out a few minutes early.

They did just put out a Mosin still in cosmoline when I was there....

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
We have 3 of the Mosin-Nagant 7.62 X 54 rifles you mentioned left (as of this writing) and they are still in cosmoline with the boxes we received them in.
How much you asking?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry for the delay, not able to get on here as much as we'd like to. The Mosin-Nagant's are $160.00 each and we do still have 3. AK's are not something we stock ourselves, the ones we have for sale were sold to us or were pawns that expired. We have had several in the last year and sold them all, none in stock right now. As far as new pistols we carry we usually keep $199.00 Jimenez Arms 9mm's and 380's pistols in stock and can have them in store in 4-5 days if we run out. We also have a few Taurus Judge's in stock right now that are brand new for $499.00 and we have a used Colt AR .223 for $1495.00 right now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We invite everyone to come down and check us out. We have lots more rifles, shotguns, and pistols in store than we are able to post here on the forum. Our prices aren't set in stone. Not just our guns - anything in the store. We aren't a museum, we want to sell our merchandise. Offers welcome in person at the store! Gun transfers also done here for 25.00, tax included.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.