Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
Also, most of the classes say one or two days. Is this an 8hr day? What's the ratio of class to range time generally?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Wahoo and I are hoping to attend Defensive Carbine 2 in March but that weekend might not work. Any idea if you will have another in the Fall?
You guys should try to make it. The people in last year's class had a great time and learned a great bit.

Its possible to see a Carbine 2 in the fall but we'll have to see how things shake out. Courses for the second half of the year; other than Defensive Handgun, Defensive Shotgun, Lowlight Handgun, Basic Carbine, and Defensive Carbine are kind of up in the air at the moment.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, most of the classes say one or two days. Is this an 8hr day? What's the ratio of class to range time generally?

Thanks
The typical cost for a 1 day class is $175 and its $250 for most 2 day classes. Those prices include range fees for the sites that we use.

We dont have any "classroom" time in our courses. We are out on the range from 0800-1700 (sometimes later) with a 45-60 minute break for lunch. All lecture, discussion, etc is done on the range between drills.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
I will be at a shotgun course, and may bring the wife out as well.
That is, if you want to deal with teaching a cross-eye dominant female with no shotgun experience.

Throwing out my vote for a vehicle dynamics course as previously discussed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.